Collection Agency for Richmond, Virginia
Credit reporting to all three major bureaus
No up-front fees, we don’t get paid unless you get paid
High success rate on second placement accounts that other agencies failed to collect on
A nationwide network of attorneys
Call Us: (800) 486-5500
Businesses in Richmond, Virginia have relied on the expertise of First Federal Credit Control (FFCC) since 1970 to collect on their unpaid balances. Our highly trained collection specialists work closely with your team and help us to revolutionize the collection agency experience for you and for your clients.
The FFCC Process
- FFCC begins with a series of calls and letters. Debtors have the option of paying via phone or through our secure website.
- If there are mail returns or the phone numbers that are provided are incorrect we have skip tracing tools that allow us to find the necessary data.
- After 45 days from account placement accounts are reported to all 3 major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, and Transunion)
- The last step in our process is to recommend legal action. We have a nationwide network of attorneys that we have relationships with.
The Effects of Delinquent Payments in Richmond, Virginia
Every business operates off a few fundamental ingredients, the primary one being prompt and complete receipt of payment, whether your service is business to business or to individuals. When these payments are delayed or stop coming in altogether, it can cause issues with your business’s ability to continue to pay your own bills and provide service. In mild cases, this causes an interruption of service or a tight month, but in extreme cases, it can lead to business closure or filing for bankruptcy.
How Can a Debt Collection Agency Help My Business?
Many business owners in Richmond worry that utilizing the services of a debt collection agency will tarnish their reputation or strain relationships with their clients. But if your business is struggling to collect payment from your clients, it’s time to do your research and find a well-established agency with the ability to collect on client debt without causing any issues to your company or your professional relationships.
First Federal Credit Control is here to turn the debt collection industry upside down by fostering positive relationships with the clients we collect from and improving their relationship with your company. If your online search for “collection agency near me,” brought you to our page, you can rest easy in the knowledge that our team will work for an optimal outcome – both for you and for your client. Our talented recovery specialists work with you to get a feel for your company and specific needs, then they work as an extension of your company. We have the best recovery rates in our industry and the network of Richmond industry connections needed to find and collect from your clients.
Collecting payment can be difficult and touchy for relationship-focused small businesses because of the connections you’ve built with your clients, so hiring a company with the expertise to provide that service can help relieve relational stress from the business owner as well as financial. With FFCC, your clients are in good hands.
What Should I Consider When Hiring a Debt Collection Agency in Richmond, Virginia?
Because there is so much riding on choosing well, there are a few things we suggest you look for:
- Works as an extension of your company, rather than taking over and chasing your clients down.
- Well-established in your region and have as much knowledge of the economy, location, businesses, and residents of your area as any local would.
- Has industry-specific knowledge and expertise to be able to follow the rules and regulations in your industry which are required to stay in compliance. Each industry is different and your debt collection agency should be practiced and up to date with all requirements for your company.
The most important thing that tops the list is that the debt collection agency you choose will use tactics that you can sign off on. In the end, they are acting as a representative of your company and should be building and maintaining the positive relationships that you’ve established with your customers. A professional and high-quality collection company will offer your clients compassion for their situation and help them figure out a plan to make consistent payments to pay off their debt in full.
Some of the industries we serve include, but aren’t limited to:
- Commercial Collection Agency
- Small Business Collection Agency
- Healthcare Collection Agency
- Dental Collection Agency
- Fitness Center Collection Agency
- Government Municipalities Collection Agency
- Utilities Collection Agency
At FFCC, we serve businesses large and small in many industries including but not limited to:
- Auto loans
- Pest control
- Lawn care
- Wholesale food distributors
- Alarm companies
- HVAC companies
- Emergency restoration services
- Construction companies
- Roofing companies
- Private schools
- Property management companies
Debt Recovery in Richmond, Virginia
Richmond has an expansive and well-developed business environment, landing in the top ten on the Fortune 500 list and bringing in nearly $100 billion in cumulative profit annually. Local sites such as the American Civil War Museum, Historic St. John’s Church, and Virginia Museum of Fine Arts are just a few of the fascinating stops in this city’s rich history.
If your company needs a trustworthy and well-established debt collection service, contact FFCC today at (800) 486-5500 or fill out our online form.